Thursday, April 13, 2017

JESUS RESURRECTION TALES- PAUL IS A FRAUD WITNESS

PAUL's letters predates Gespel Tales, Paul gives very little about Historical Jesus, but has a tale on Resusticated Jesus Appearances.


   

1 Corinthians 15:3 I gave you the message that I received. I told you the most important truths: that Christ died for our sins, as the Scriptures say; that he was buried and was raised to life on the third day, as the Scriptures say;and that he appeared to Peter and then to the twelve apostles. After that Christ appeared to more than 500 other believers at the same time. Most of them are still living today, but some have died. Then he appeared to James and later to all the apostles. Last of all, he appeared to me. I was different, like a baby born before the normal time.
All the other apostles are greater than I am. I say this because I persecuted the church of God. That is why I am not even good enough to be called an apostle. 

PAUL Says "that I received" MEANINGLESS - who gave them no answer.

"that he was buried" & "that he appeared" no source, no personal reference - vaugue reporting makes it Obvious - no historical support.

PAUL Uses to Peter and Twelve- As per Matthew Judas died prior to Jesus death? Appeared to James- Is he not part of 12 Apostles? then to all Apostles-? who is then 12 

Then to 500 brothers - some of them alive- no names, but when Paul was given the oppertunity in Jerusalem to present this claims what he did let us See. 

 

CONVERSION OF PAUL TALES

Acts 9:1 In Jerusalem Saul was still trying to scare the followers of the Lord, even saying he would kill them. He went to the high priest and asked him to write letters to the synagogues in the city of Damascus. Saul wanted the high priest to give him the authority to find people in Damascus who were followers of the Way. If he found any believers there, men or women, he would arrest them and bring them back to Jerusalem.
So Saul went to Damascus. When he came near the city, a very bright light from heaven suddenly shined around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul! Why are you persecuting me?”
Saul said, “Who are you, Lord?”
The voice answered, “I am Jesus, the one you are persecuting. Get up now and go into the city. Someone there will tell you what you must do.”
The men traveling with Saul just stood there, unable to speak. They heard the voice, but they saw no one. Saul got up from the ground and opened his eyes, but he could not see. So the men with him held his hand and led him into Damascus. For three days, Saul could not see; he did not eat or drink.

Acts 22:6  “But something happened to me on my way to Damascus. It was about noon when I came close to Damascus. Suddenly a bright light from heaven shined all around me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?’
“I asked, ‘Who are you, Lord?’ The voice said, ‘I am Jesus from Nazareth, the one you are persecuting.’ The men who were with me did not understand the voice, but they saw the light. 10 “I said, ‘What shall I do, Lord?’ The Lord answered, ‘Get up and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that I have planned for you to do.’ 11 I could not see, because the bright light had made me blind. So the men led me into Damascus.

 

1 Corinthians 15:51   I tell you this secret: We will not all die, but we will all be changed. 52 It will only take the time of a second. We will be changed as quickly as an eye blinks. This will happen when the last trumpet blows. The trumpet will blow and those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we will all be changed.

Galatians 1:4   esus gave himself for our sins to free us from this evil world we live in. This is what God our Father wanted.


2Corinthians 1:14Jesus gave himself for our sins to free us from this evil world we live in. This is what God our Father wanted.

Romans 8:1  So now anyone who is in Christ Jesus is not judged guilty.
18We have sufferings now, but these are nothing compared to the great glory that will be given to us. 19 Everything that God made is waiting with excitement for the time when he will show the world who his children are.

Philippians 1:5    Lord helped from the first day you believed until now. I am sure that the good work God began in you will continue until he completes it on the day when Jesus Christ comes again.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 Brothers and sisters, we want you to know about those who have died. We don’t want you to be sad like other people—those who have no hope. 14 We believe that Jesus died, but we also believe that he rose again. So we believe that God will raise to life through Jesus any who have died and bring them together with him when he comes.
15 What we tell you now is the Lord’s own message. Those of us who are still living when the Lord comes again will join him, but not before those who have already died. 
17 After that we who are still alive at that time will be gathered up with those who have died. We will be taken up in the clouds and meet the Lord in the air. And we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words.

1 Thessalonians 1:10  1 And you began waiting for God’s Son to come from heaven—the Son God raised from death. He is Jesus, who saves us from God’s angry judgment that is coming.
பவுல் சொன்னது- ஜெருசலேம் சர்ச்சில் தினமும் பரப்பப்பட்ட தீன்மானம் என மழுப்பலாளர் சொல்கின்றனர். மேலும் 500 பேரில் பலர் உயிரோடு உள்ளனர் எனில், அவர்கள் மறுத்திருக்கலாமே எனவும் புலம்புகின்றனர். இக்கடிதம் ஜெருசலேமிருந்து 1000 கிலோமீட்டர் தள்ளி இருந்த கொரிந்தியருக்கு வரையப்பட்டது, எனவே ஜெருசலேம் மக்களுக்குத் தெரிய வாய்ப்பில்லை. மேலும் ஒருவர் பெயரும் இல்லை. மேலும் இதில் சொல்லப்பட்ட வரிசையில் தான் காட்சி என சுவிகளில் இல்லை. மேலும் இந்த விபரமே இடைச்செருகல் இன்பதும் பல பைபிளியல் அறிஞர்கள் கருத்து.
பவுல் கூறும் இறையியல் தேவசாட்சி- உலகம் அவர் வாழ்நாளில் அழியும். அதற்கப்புறமும் பவுல் சாட்சிக்கு ஏதேனும் அர்த்தம் உண்டா? 

Acts 9:7 The men traveling with Saul just stood there, unable to speak. They heard the voice, but they saw no one.
Acts 22:9 The men who were with me did not hear the voice, but they saw the light.

Then to 500 brothers - some of them alive- no names, but when Paul was given the oppertunity in Jerusalem to present this claims what he did let us See. 

Acts 23: Paul knew that some of the men in the council meeting were Sadducees and some were Pharisees. So he shouted, “My brothers, I am a Pharisee and my father was a Pharisee! I am on trial here because I believe that people will rise from death.”
When Paul said this, a big argument started between the Pharisees and the Sadducees. The group was divided. (The Sadducees believe that after people die, they will not live again as an angel or as a spirit. But the Pharisees believe in both.) All these Jews began shouting louder and louder. Some of the teachers of the law, who were Pharisees, stood up and argued, “We find nothing wrong with this man. Maybe an angel or a spirit really did speak to him.”
Luke 24: 50 Jesus led his followers out of Jerusalem almost to Bethany. He raised his hands and blessed his followers. 51 While he was blessing them, he was separated from them and carried into heaven. 
Acts 10:39 “We saw all that Jesus did in Judea and in Jerusalem. But he was killed. They put him on a cross made of wood. 40 But on the third day after his death, God raised him to life and let him be seen openly. 41 He was not seen by everyone, but only by us, the ones God had already chosen to be witnesses. We ate and drank with him after he was raised from death.
Acts13:30 But God raised him up from death! 31 After this, for many days, those who had gone with Jesus from Galilee to Jerusalem saw him. They are now his witnesses to our people.
Mark 14: 28 But after I am killed, I will rise from death. Then I will go to Galilee. I will be there before you come.”
Matthew 26:32 But after I am killed, I will rise from death. Then I will go into Galilee. I will be there before you go there.”
Matthew 28:16 The eleven followers went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus told them to go. 17 On the mountain the followers saw Jesus. They worshiped him. But some of the followers did not believe that it was really Jesus.
இரண்டையும் சொல்வது ஒரே கதாசிரியரே?
 வெறும் உளறலே!

No comments:

Post a Comment

திருமா என்ற சர்ச் கொத்தடிமை அரசியல் புரோக்கர்

 தமிழகத்தில் 90% கோவில் அர்ச்சகர்கள் அனைத்து ஜாதி மக்களும் உள்ளனர். சென்னை பெரியபாளையம் சிறுவாச்சூர் மதுரகாளி