Sunday, July 23, 2017

Princess Diana killed by Palace??!! - William, Harry regret rushed last call with Diana

Jul 24 2017 : The Times of India (Chennai)
William, Harry regret rushed last call with Diana
London
PTI



Britain's princes William and Harry have spoken for the first time of their regret of having a rushed telephonic conversation with their mother Princess Diana before her fatal car crash in Paris in 1997.In a TV documentary to mark 20 years since their mother's death, the princes recall being at Balmoral Castle in Scotland when having what would turn out to be their last telephone call with their mother. They say they were desperate to get back to playing instead. William and Harry , who were 15 and 12 at the time. “It was her speaking from Paris, I can't really necessarily remember what I said but all I do remember is probably regretting for the rest of my life how short the phone call was,“ Harry said.

Talking about the phone call, his elder brother William said the conversation still weighs on his mind “quite, quite heavily“. “Harry and I were in a desperate rush to say goodbye, you know `see you later'...if I'd known now obviously what was going to happen, I wouldn't have been so blase about it and everything else,“ the 35-year-old Du ke of Cambridge said.
The princes said that their mother was a “fun“ parent who was a “total kid through and through.“ “When everybody says to me `so she was fun, give us an example' all I can hear is her laugh in my head. One of her mottos to me was, you know, `you can be as naughty as you want, just don't get caught',“ Harry said.
“She was one of the naughtiest parents. She would come and watch us play football and, you know, smuggle sweets into our socks,“ the 32-year-old British royal said.

No comments:

Post a Comment