Tuesday, July 18, 2023

பிரகாஷ் ராஜ் குழந்தை வேண்டி யாகம்

 
Many friends in media and politics, repeatedly requested me to post a translated version of my tweet yesterday on Prakash Raj. For them : Prakash Raj had called me a few years ago. He said," My second wife is yet to conceive. Someone has told her that she is facing 'Sarpadosha' (curse of snake) Hence she has decided to visit Kukke to perform a ritual at Sri Subrahmanya Temple to overcome the curse. She is convinced that she can't conceive till she performs the ritual. There is a need to perform a Puja at Kukke. Do you know anyone? Can you help me?" I contacted my Mangaluru Correspondent Jitendra Kundeshwar. He arranged everything for the ritual. Prakash Raj’s wife visited the temple, performed the ritual and went back. His wife gave birth to a baby boy. The couple called me personally and thanked. It is purely due to the 'miracle of Kukke' if Prakash Raj finally became a father! Can he deny this? #JustAsking. This is the irony of our so-called pseudo intellectuals. Some publicly project themselves as intellectuals, atheists and progressive, but in reality they are not. Prakash Raj is a pure hypocrite that we all should ignore. He is a synonym for double standards and contradictions. He blamed someone as a 'poisonous snake'. However, the same ' poisonous snake' had to be a boon for him. Recently, days before the launch of Chandrayan-3 when ISRO scientists went to Tirupati, some progressive thinkers ridiculed ,"Those who can't rely on their own abilities approach the God.' However, this incident has nothing to do with Prakash Raj's Kukke incident. Disclaimer: I don't like to discuss such personal issues publicly. I have my own paper and I have own columns. But, I don't want the sanctity of the pages to be affected by running such stories. The biggest problem is that the true character of some people won't be known unless they are revealed. #JustTelling. The one seen in the first photograph is our reporter Jitendra Kundeshwar and Prakash Raj's second wife. They are posing for photograph opposite Kukke temple. Third picture, Prakash Raj carrying his son in Kukke Temple premises.


https://twitter.com/VishweshwarBhat/status/1681531303177629696

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment