Friday, February 20, 2026

திமுக பட்ஜெட் நாங்கள் மீண்டும் ஆட்சிக்கு வந்து தொடர்ந்தால் 3 ஆண்டுகளில் 5 லட்சம் கடன் வாங்கி தமிழ்நாடீல் வேதனை சாதனை செய்வோம்






 

தவெக விஜய், உதயநிதி ஸ்டாலின், கமல்ஹாசன் விதிமீறல் சொகுசு பங்களாக்கள் - இடிக்கபாபடுமா

Madras High Court revives hearing of cases against ECR bungalows of Vijay, Kamal Haasan, Udhayanidhi Stalin

Justices Anita Sumanth and Mummineni Sudheer Kumar order disposal of property owners’ statutory appeals before May 31, 2026

Updated - February 19, 2026 - CHENNAI  

Mohamed Imranullah S

After a gap of six years, the Madras High Court has now revived the hearing of a huge batch of cases related to alleged unauthorised construction of bungalows, resorts, guest houses and farm houses along the high tide line on the East Coast Road (ECR) in Chennai.

A Division Bench of Justices Anita Sumanth and Mummineni Sudheer Kumar took note that the Greater Chennai Corporation (GCC) had issued notices in 2018 to 798 properties that had been reportedly constructed in violation of the rules between Neelangarai and Uthandi.

The notices were issued after the High Court had pulled up the enforcement authorities for turning a blind eye to the constructions put up within 200 metres and between 200-500 metres from the high tide line in violation of the Coastal Regulatory Zone (CRZ) notifications.

Among the noticees were industrialists, educationists, doctors, businessmen, film actors and politicians including Deputy Chief Minister Udhayanidhi Stalin, Rajya Sabha member Kamal Haasan and Tamilaga Vettri Kazhagam (TVK) president C. Joseph Vijay.

The judges also found that 440 out of the 798 property owners had filed either statutory appeals or revisions as provided under the Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Act of 1971 but only 84 of those appeals had been disposed as on date and the rest were still pending.

The Bench was further told that an officer who was holding the post of Additional Secretary (Technical) in the Housing and Urban Development department had heard all those appeals/revisions in 2024 but he retired from service in 2025 without passing any orders.

It was also brought to the notice of the court that, at present, Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority Chief Planner (Road Transport) S. Kanchanamala was serving as Additional Secretary (Technical) in the Housing and Urband Development department on deputation.

Hence, the Bench led by Justice Sumanth directed the incumbent officer to hear all the pending statutory appeals as well as revisions between February 23 and March 30, 2026 by allowing either the property owners or their representatives to make submissions in their defence.

Making it clear that the present court order itself should be considered as a notice of hearing and the property owners should not expect any new notice of hearing from the officer concerned, the judges said, all the appeals/revisions must be disposed of before May 31, 2026.

The Bench stated that the revisions and appeals must be disposed of by passing speaking/reasoned orders. It directed the State government to retain Ms. Kanchanamala in the post of Additional Secretary (Technical) in the Housing and urban development department until she completes the exercise.

“We are constrained to state this, as the petitioners are aggrieved by the fact that the erstwhile appellate/revisional authority C.S. Murugan, who heard 440 appeals from October to December 2024 had demitted office in January 2025 without having disposed the same,” the judges added.

They also stated that the GCC as well as CMDA officials concerned would be at liberty to proceed in accordance with law against the property owners who had neither filed a statutory appeal nor a revision against the lock and seal or demolition notices issued to them.


 https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/madras-high-court-revives-hearing-of-cases-against-ecr-bungalows-of-vijay-kamal-haasan-udhayanidhi-stalin/article70652360.ece


Madras High Court reiterates its order to demolish four bungalows close to ECR Published - October 08, 2020

The court however, directed the government authorities to wait for a month before carrying out the demolition, so that the owners could exhaust other remedies available to them under the law

The Madras High Court has reiterated an order passed by it on August 14 to demolish four bungalows constructed within 200 metres of the high tide line of the Bay of Bengal along East Coast Road, in Muttukadu near here, which are in violation of Coastal Regulatory Zone (CRZ) regulations.

A Division Bench of Justices M.M. Sundresh and Krishnan Ramasamy, however, directed the government authorities concerned to wait for a month before carrying out the demolition so that the owners of those bungalows could exhaust other remedies available to them under the law.

The Bench dismissed clarificatory petitions filed on behalf of the owners and agreed with Special Government Pleader (SGP) E. Manoharan that the area of 200 metres from the high tide line had been declared a ‘no development zone’ through a 2011 CRZ notification.

On August 14, the judges had ordered the demolition of the bungalows while dismissing individual writ petitions filed by the owners challenging notices affixed by the government authorities on the properties, declaring them to be illegal constructions.

The court concurred with the SGP that the local panchayat had no right to grant building plan permission for a construction in the no development zone. It also took note that notices were issued to the petitioners way back in 2012, but no coercive action was taken after that.

The issue gained momentum only after one Murugan filed a public interest litigation petition in 2018, to demolish all the buildings constructed close to the coast. The Bench had passed common orders on the PIL petition as well as on individual writ petitions.

Hence, the bungalow owners had filed the present clarificatory petitions contending that they were not parties to the PIL petition.


Thursday, February 19, 2026

"கோவை மக்கள், பக்கத்து ஊரைக் கெடுப்பவர்கள்" - தயாநிதி மாறன்

"கோவை மக்கள், பக்கத்து ஊரைக் கெடுப்பவர்கள்" என கோவை குறித்து தயாநிதி மாறன் அவமரியாதையாக பேசியதாக அண்ணாமலை குற்றச்சாட்டு.!



 

Highcourt to take on Communal hate contempt speeches by Nazi Leftist Vanchinathan



 

முஸ்லிம் பெண்கள் குலதெய்வமாக அம்மன் வழிபாடு

 தமிழ்நாட்டில், குறிப்பாக மதுரை மாவட்டம் உசிலம்பட்டி மற்றும் அதனைச் சுற்றியுள்ள பகுதிகளில், முஸ்லிம் சமூகப் பெண்கள் சிலர் சீலைக்காரி அம்மன், காத்தாண்டம்மன் போன்ற அம்மன் வடிவங்களை தங்களின் குலதெய்வமாக வழிபாட்டு வருகின்றனர். இத்தகைய வழிபாடுகள் மத நல்லிணக்கத்தையும், பண்பாட்டு இணைப்பையும் வெளிப்படுத்துகின்றன.

முக்கிய தகவல்கள்: (Thanks - Vedam Vedaprakash )
சீலைக்காரி அம்மன் வழிபாடு: உசிலம்பட்டி அருகே பெருங்காமநல்லூர் கன்னியம்பட்டியில் உள்ள 21 தெய்வங்களுடன் வீற்றிருக்கும் சீலைக்காரி அம்மனை முஸ்லிம் பெண்கள் குலதெய்வமாக வழிபடுகின்றனர்.
மாசிப்பச்சை விழா: மாசிப்பச்சை மஹா சிவராத்திரி விழாவின்போது, முஸ்லிம் பெண்கள் அம்மன் கோவிலுக்கு வந்து சாமியாடி, விபூதி பிரசாதம் பெற்றுச் செல்கின்றனர்.
மத நல்லிணக்கம்: குலதெய்வ வழிபாட்டில் மதங்களைக் கடந்து முஸ்லிம் பெண்கள் சீலைக்காரியை தங்கள் குடும்ப தெய்வமாக வரித்து, நேர்த்திக்கடன் செலுத்துகின்றனர்.
வரலாறு: காணியம்மன் போன்ற தெய்வங்களை இஸ்லாமிய குடும்பத்தில் பிறந்தவர் என நம்பி, அந்த அம்மன் வடிவங்களை குலதெய்வமாக வழிபடும் மரபும் உள்ளது.
வழிபாட்டு முறை: திருவிழாக்களில் கலந்துகொண்டு, பாரம்பரிய சீலை அணிந்து அம்மனுக்கு மரியாதை செலுத்துகின்றனர்.
இந்த பழக்கம் தமிழ்நாட்டின் கிராமப்புறங்களில் நிலவும் மத ஒற்றுமைக்கும், முன்னோர்கள் வழிபாட்டு மரபைப் பின்பற்றுவதற்கும் ஒரு சிறந்த எடுத்துக்காட்டாகும்.