Dharampal Published works
1. Dharampal, Panchayat Raj as the Basis of Indian Polity: An Exploration into the Proceedings of the Constituent Assembly (with a foreword by Jayaprakash Narayan), AVARD, New Delhi, 1962.
2. Dharampal, Indian Science and Technology in the Eighteenth Century: Some Contemporary European Accounts (with a foreword by Dr. D.S..Kothari and Introduction by Dr. William A.Blanpeid), Impex India, Delhi, 1971; reprinted by Academy of Gandhian Studies, Hyderabad 1983.
3. Dharampal, Civil Disobedience and Indian Tradition: with Some Early Nineteenth Century Documents (with a foreword by Sri Jayaprakash Narayan), Sarva Seva Sangh Prakashan, Varanasi, 1971.
4. Dharampal, The Madras Panchayat System, Vol II: A General Assessment, Impex India, Delhi 1972.
5. Dharampal, The Beautiful Tree: Indigenous Indian Education in the Eighteenth Century, Biblia Impex Private Limited, New Delhi 1983; reprinted by Keerthi Publishing House Pvt Ltd., Coimbatore 1995.
6. Dharampal, Some Aspects of Early Indian Society and Polity and their Relevance to the Present, Indian Association for Cultural Freedom, Pune 1988; Hindi translation published as Angrazon se Pehale ka Bharat Shatabdi Prakashan, Vidisha 1988; Tamil Translation, by K.Ramasubramanian, published as Mundeya India Samudayam, Arasamaippu, Sila Amsanga: Avattrin Inreya Poruttam, Cre-A, Chennai 1992.
7. Dharampal, Bharatiya Chitta, Manas va Kala (Hindi), Pushpa Prakashan, Patna and Centre for Policy Studies, Chennai 1991; English translation (with a Preface and Glossary) by Jitendra Bajaj, published as Bharatiya Chitta, Manas and Kala, Centre for Policy Studies, Madras 1993; Kannada translation, by S. R. Ramaswamy, published as Bharatiya Chitta, Manasikate, Kala, Rashtrotthana Sahitya, Bangalore 1996.
8. Dharampal, Bharat ka Svadharma (Hindi), Vagdevi Prakashan, Bikaner 1994.
9. Dharampal, Despoliation and Defaming of India: The Early Nineteenth Century British Crusade, Bharat Peetham, Wardha, 1999.
10. Dharampal and T.M.Mukundan, The British Origin of Cow-Slaughter in India: with some British Documents on the Anti-Kine-Killing movement 1880–1894, Society for Integrated Development of Himalayas, Mussoorie 2002.
11. Dharampal, Understanding Gandhi, Other India Press, Mapusa 2003; Tamil translation, by Janakipriyan, published as Gandhiyai aridal, Kalachuvadu Pathippagam, Nagercoil 2010.
12. Dharampal, Rediscovering India: Collection of Essays and Speeches (1956–1998), Society for Integrated Development of Himalayas, Mussoorie 2003.
13. Dharampal, India Before British Rule and the Basis for India's Resurgence: An Introduction: Some Explorations and Writings , Gandhi Seva Sangh, 1998.
Post a Comment